Hale Solutions has been trusted to deliver hundreds of mission critical solutions
for our Fortune 500, middle market and small businesses customers across varying
industries. We understand that each industry has different business processes and
different data management challenges. We are proud of our track record of successful
implementations and the list grows each month. The applications outlined here are
just a small sample of the types of applications we’ve designed and developed for
Human Services Management System
The Human Services Management System (HSMS) is a comprehensive client case management
system. HSMS facilitates the collection of client and demographic data to streamline
the case management process. Along with case management, HSMS provides an extensive
reporting suite and can be customized to interface with State billing systems.
HSMS includes the following features:
Download the HSMS Brochure for more information
- Tracking of Client and Demographic Data
- Client/Consumer Attendance
- Goal Tracking
- Incident/Injury Tracking and Reporting
- Monthly Summary
- Individual Support Plans
- Communication Log
- Reporting both integrated and custom
Slick-Reports.com is a web-based reporting application that gives your employees
secure access to company data in a rich, consistent and easy to use formats based
on your unique requirements.
Slick-Reports.com includes the following features:
- Access your reports quickly anytime, anywhere, in any format
- Gain quick and secure access to your customized reports and presentations in any
common file format – PowerPoint, Word, Excel and PDF
- Reports can be fully customized to meet your organizations unique requirements
- Data from any system can be integrated into Slick-Reports.com – SAP, Oracle, Salesforce.com
and all other major software vendors
Event Registration System
The Event Registration System is a complete tradeshow registration and management
tool. Event Registration tracks tradeshow attendance for both Attendees and Exhibitors.
Event Registration allows for complete control over sensitive demographic data that
can be used for further data mining and marketing purposes.
Event Registration features include:
- Self-Scanning Mode
- Self-Registration Mode
- Admin Mode
- Custom demographic questions to assist in future marketing endeavors
- Real-Time Attendee Statistics
Purchase Request Workflow System
The Purchase Request Workflow System is a robust purchase request workflow system
that provides dynamic routing of purchase requests. The system provides a workflow
system that allows the administrator of the system to customize the routing of purchase
requests based on department and cost. Using the detailed tracking system, MMPRS
allows complete transparency of each PR.
The Purchase Request Workflow System provides the
client with the ability to:
- Track the Purchase Requests from start to finish.
- Automatically route the Purchase Request to the correct department/user.
- Set up the approval process for a purchase request based on department and the amount
of the purchase request.
- Create custom purchase request work flows.
Marketing, Attendance and Registration System
The Marketing, Attendance and Registration System (MARS) is an advanced Customer
Relationship Management (CRM) system used by event and tradeshow operators. The
system houses all event attendees and prospects in an enterprise database and provides
tools to query these contacts in order to build customized marketing campaigns.
MARS features include:
- Built on SQL Server 2008R2 database to store contact details.
- Intuitive web-based front-end to manage and query contact data.
- Maintenance module to customize and configure the system.
- Reporting suite for quick data analysis and reporting.
- Integration with event registration system.
WorkByOthers.com is a web-based portal that connects general contractors to sub-contractors
and suppliers world-wide. Sub-contractors and supplies register on the site for
a fee and general contractors can search by zip code or sub-contractor specialty.
WorkByOthers.com features include:
- Credit Card acceptance using the PayPal API – Website Payments Pro
- Administrative functions for pricing and specialty codes maintenance
- SSL certificate for secure transactions
- Intuitive user interface